Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Strange vertical lines-interference?

Strange vertical lines-interference?

Adam Smith

Hi. I have a new Panasonic DVD model F85 and an old Zenith 27", model
SE2795W.

The problem is, I get faint vertical lines, about 1/8" thick on the
left hand side of my screen when I turn on the DVD and view the splash
screen. The bars also appear for dark scenes.

The DVD player is connected through the VCR/AUX input to the TV. I
seem to have the same problem if I connect a VCR through the same
VCR/AUX input. I even tried another cable, same problem.

Therefore, I can conclude the problem is most likely the TV. Anyone
know of a workaround? Or should I shop around for a newer TV.

Thanks in advance.

Adam Smith

Adam Smith

Solved problem. Faulty jack on tv. Got a modulator and shared other one.