Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Video Output

Video Output

RT

How can I send the output of a DVD player in my PC to an external video
output device like a TV?

Do PC based DVD players come with attachments that will allow me to
output video to an external TV?

Thanks

Biz

You either need a video card with tv-out, an mpeg decoding card like a
Hollywood Plus card, or a scan converter.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...