Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > TTT - preview of ROTK?

TTT - preview of ROTK?

Stefan Vogel

Hello,

I have read about a preview (and cinema trailer) of Return of the King on
the SEE of TwoTowers, but I can't find it. Where do I have to look for it?

Regards

--
______________
(_______

http://www.birdies.de/smart.htm - Die Smart cdr Homepage

Jay G

"Stefan Vogel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> Hello,
>
> I have read about a preview (and cinema trailer) of Return of the King on
> the SEE of TwoTowers, but I can't find it. Where do I have to look for it?

It's not on the new 4-disc EE of TTT, but it's on the 2-disc DVD of TTT.

-Jay

Scott Streeter

Just look at the trailer at www.lordoftherings.net

--
Scott Streeter
http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/

Stefan Vogel

"Jay G" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Stefan Vogel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have read about a preview (and cinema trailer) of Return of the King

on
> > the SEE of TwoTowers, but I can't find it. Where do I have to look for

it?

> It's not on the new 4-disc EE of TTT, but it's on the 2-disc DVD of TTT.

I can't find it. but may be the german version is different.

CU
Stefan

Jay G

"Stefan Vogel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> "Jay G" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb...
> >
> > "Stefan Vogel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> > It's not on the new 4-disc EE of TTT, but it's on the 2-disc DVD of TTT.
> >

> I can't find it. but may be the german version is different.

On the 2-disc DVD, it's on disc 2, on the second page of
specials.

http://www.theonering.net/scrapbook/group/889/view/7495
http://www.dvd-inside.de/db/details.php?id=6853

-Jay

Preview: Dystopia Preview Silverstrand Front Page News 0 02-05-2006 03:15 AM
LOTR-TTT-EE packaging Mischa van Dinter DVD Video 3 12-10-2003 09:41 AM
TTT Framing Question Derek DVD Video 1 11-18-2003 10:47 PM
Lord of the Rings-TTT Rosie DVD Video 23 09-12-2003 06:32 PM
Re: oooh baby, got simpsons #3 AND LOTR:TTT in the mail today ThorCromer DVD Video 0 08-21-2003 09:58 PM

Advertisments