Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > T3 on DTS !

T3 on DTS !

Albert

I have just visited a SAMS club at Mexico and to my surprise they
had Terminator 3 ROTM on region 4 ( latinamerica ) and it includes
a DTS mix !! English DTS mix.

As far as i know Region 1 ( NorthAmerica ) version of T3 does not
have a DTS mix right ?

This is weird because normally when the R1 dvd has a DTS mix, the
corresponding R4 DVD never have the DTS mix. Actually it is not common
to find a R4 ( latin america ) DTS dvd, they always take out the DTS
mix to include a DD Spanish Mix.

/// AL

Jordan Lund

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Albert) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I have just visited a SAMS club at Mexico and to my surprise they
> had Terminator 3 ROTM on region 4 ( latinamerica ) and it includes
> a DTS mix !! English DTS mix.
>
> As far as i know Region 1 ( NorthAmerica ) version of T3 does not
> have a DTS mix right ?
>
> This is weird because normally when the R1 dvd has a DTS mix, the
> corresponding R4 DVD never have the DTS mix. Actually it is not common
> to find a R4 ( latin america ) DTS dvd, they always take out the DTS
> mix to include a DD Spanish Mix.

Now if they just release a version of the film that doesn't suck we'd
be in great shape! ;^)

- Jordan

Michael Black

"Jordan Lund" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Albert) wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > I have just visited a SAMS club at Mexico and to my surprise they
> > had Terminator 3 ROTM on region 4 ( latinamerica ) and it includes
> > a DTS mix !! English DTS mix.
> >
> > As far as i know Region 1 ( NorthAmerica ) version of T3 does not
> > have a DTS mix right ?
> >
> > This is weird because normally when the R1 dvd has a DTS mix, the
> > corresponding R4 DVD never have the DTS mix. Actually it is not common
> > to find a R4 ( latin america ) DTS dvd, they always take out the DTS
> > mix to include a DD Spanish Mix.

> Now if they just release a version of the film that doesn't suck we'd
> be in great shape! ;^)

Oh boo hoo!

nosf3ratu

"Albert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I have just visited a SAMS club at Mexico and to my surprise they
> had Terminator 3 ROTM on region 4 ( latinamerica ) and it includes
> a DTS mix !! English DTS mix.
>
> As far as i know Region 1 ( NorthAmerica ) version of T3 does not
> have a DTS mix right ?

All R2, R3 and R4 have DTS...so R1 is only one that misses it !

profft

I have to admit it sux badly but if you watch it a few times it doesn't suck
so bad for some reason

"Jordan Lund" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Albert) wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > I have just visited a SAMS club at Mexico and to my surprise they
> > had Terminator 3 ROTM on region 4 ( latinamerica ) and it includes
> > a DTS mix !! English DTS mix.
> >
> > As far as i know Region 1 ( NorthAmerica ) version of T3 does not
> > have a DTS mix right ?
> >
> > This is weird because normally when the R1 dvd has a DTS mix, the
> > corresponding R4 DVD never have the DTS mix. Actually it is not common
> > to find a R4 ( latin america ) DTS dvd, they always take out the DTS
> > mix to include a DD Spanish Mix.

> Now if they just release a version of the film that doesn't suck we'd
> be in great shape! ;^)
>
> - Jordan

Sam Lowry

Thought the ending was great. Definitely surprised me. Maybe I just need
some sleep. No spoiling...

"profft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I have to admit it sux badly but if you watch it a few times it doesn't

suck
> so bad for some reason
>
> "Jordan Lund" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > (E-Mail Removed) (Albert) wrote in message

> news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > > I have just visited a SAMS club at Mexico and to my surprise they
> > > had Terminator 3 ROTM on region 4 ( latinamerica ) and it includes
> > > a DTS mix !! English DTS mix.
> > >
> > > As far as i know Region 1 ( NorthAmerica ) version of T3 does not
> > > have a DTS mix right ?
> > >
> > > This is weird because normally when the R1 dvd has a DTS mix, the
> > > corresponding R4 DVD never have the DTS mix. Actually it is not common
> > > to find a R4 ( latin america ) DTS dvd, they always take out the DTS
> > > mix to include a DD Spanish Mix.

> > Now if they just release a version of the film that doesn't suck we'd
> > be in great shape! ;^)
> >
> > - Jordan

Mark Jones

"Jordan Lund" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Now if they just release a version of the film that doesn't suck we'd
> be in great shape! ;^)

They already did. Go watch it again.