Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > South Park on DVD

South Park on DVD

Ian Griffiths

I've been looking around PlayUSA today, and I notice that South Park is
being released in smart new boxsets on Region 1. It came out on R2 ages
ago - they just boxed up the individual episodes, but got to Series 4 and
just stopped for some reason. Does anyone know if these new boxsets and the
later series are planned for R2 at any point? Cos they look well smarter
than my chunky ones - I'd probably just sell on eBay and re-buy, but I'm
desperate for series 5, 6 and 7!

I also hear that a special edition of Bigger, Longer and Uncut is planned
(another DVD to sell on!), any idea when this will be?

Cheers,

Ian - seeking gossip.