Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Two Towers Extended Ed. Audio question

Two Towers Extended Ed. Audio question

JONA99

Had an eight-hour LOTR marathon yesterday, and had to crank the volume up a few
decibles after switching from the Fellowship extended edition to Two Towers.
(Because I'm ridiculously anal, this bothered me; I would've liked a seamless
transition) We were listening to the DD 5.1 mix.

So is the Two Towers audio recorded at a slightly lower volume than Fellowship?
Or were our ears simply fried by the time we got to it?

Has anyone else compared the audio between the two?
Thanks.