Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to retrive asp.net 2.0 theme information from both database and dropdownlist?

how to retrive asp.net 2.0 theme information from both database and dropdownlist?

Tony Dong

Hi there
I have a application using theme to allow use to design their theme, but
first time I will get the default theme from database, how can I do it?
I use code as follow to handle dropdownlist

page_PreInit(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
this.Theme=Request["DropDownListName"].ToString();
}

Thanks
Tony Dong