Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Will the Xbox accept bootleg Beatle CDs.

Will the Xbox accept bootleg Beatle CDs.

Tom McCafferty

I know it does accept burned CDs, but maybe the bootleg CDs are like
legal commercial CDs to the Xbox.

LASERandDVDfan

>I know it does accept burned CDs, but maybe the bootleg CDs are like
>legal commercial CDs to the Xbox.

If your X-Box has a Thomson drive, it will most likely not read any CD-R.

If your X-Box has a Philips drive, it might read it.

If your X-Box has a Samsung drive, it will read just about anything. -
Reinhart

Nicholas Andrade

Tom McCafferty wrote:

> I know it does accept burned CDs, but maybe the bootleg CDs are like
> legal commercial CDs to the Xbox.

If it doesn't read it, try burning onto a CD-RW. XBoxes have a tendency
to read those better (eg. mine reads Memorex CD-RW but has trouble with
most CD-R's).

Adios,
~Nick

The General

"Tom McCafferty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know it does accept burned CDs, but maybe the bootleg CDs are like
> legal commercial CDs to the Xbox.

Not Beatles but it digs the Stones, man...

DarkMatter

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:13:20 GMT, Tom McCafferty
<(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>I know it does accept burned CDs, but maybe the bootleg CDs are like
>legal commercial CDs to the Xbox.

**** you.

GTAUK

"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:13:20 GMT, Tom McCafferty
> <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>
> >I know it does accept burned CDs, but maybe the bootleg CDs are like
> >legal commercial CDs to the Xbox.

> **** you.

now was there any need for that at all?
perhaps you should take your own advice.

DarkMatter

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:51:40 -0000, "GTAUK" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Gave us:

>"DarkMatter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:13:20 GMT, Tom McCafferty
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:
>>
>> >I know it does accept burned CDs, but maybe the bootleg CDs are like
>> >legal commercial CDs to the Xbox.

>> **** you.

>now was there any need for that at all?
>perhaps you should take your own advice.

You goddamned retarded twit. The guy is a pirate. A retarded one,
at that.

Wireless Xbox 360+Media Center PC and 2 Xbox extenders =?Utf-8?B?anVsaWVfYmFrZXJAaG90bWFpbC5jb20=?= Wireless Networking 0 02-19-2007 08:32 PM
Xbox 360+Media Center PC and 2 Xbox extenders =?Utf-8?B?anVsaWVfYmFrZXJAaG90bWFpbC5jb20=?= Wireless Networking 0 02-19-2007 08:29 PM
beatle cas Computer Support 1 04-07-2005 10:25 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: MY BABY'S DADDY, BRIAN EPSTEIN: INSIDE THE FIFTH BEATLE, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 07-09-2004 09:06 AM
OT - Xbox/Playstation2 Bootleg Games R2D2 Digital Photography 0 04-06-2004 08:47 PM

Advertisments