Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD That Has Complete Movie In WM Format Included On Disc?

DVD That Has Complete Movie In WM Format Included On Disc?

solipsistic@earthlink.net

I thought that I read some where that on the T3 DVD there was also the
complete movie in Windows Media Format. Was it a different movie or am
I just hallucinating again. TIA

Grand Inquisitor

> I thought that I read some where that on the T3 DVD there was also the
> complete movie in Windows Media Format. Was it a different movie or am
> I just hallucinating again. TIA

It's T2, you get the whole movie in HD WM9.

and tagging wildebeests."
--Michael J. Nelson

Grand Inquisitor

John

IIRC, 'Standing in the Shadows of Motown' also has this feature...

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I thought that I read some where that on the T3 DVD there was also the
> complete movie in Windows Media Format. Was it a different movie or am
> I just hallucinating again. TIA

Mike McGee

In article <dAUtb.6426$(E-Mail Removed)>, Grand Inquisitor
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> It's T2, you get the whole movie in HD WM9.

Just make sure you get the "Extreme Edition" if you want this HD WM9
format. The "Ultimate Edition" doesn't have this, and it's easy to make
a mistake since T2 has been released in roughly 100 different versions

--
Mike McGee