Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > mpeg encoder card

mpeg encoder card

Johan Wagener

Is there an encoder card that can be used for creating DVD's. I need
something inexpensive that can do the encoding in real time.

Bill

I don't have any firsthand experience with this card, but the price is
reasonably low:

http://www.yuan.com.tw/products_dvdg600.htm

At newegg.com, the card sells for $125, and features hardware-based encoding
in both MPEG-1 and MPEG-2.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...