Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Brazil observation

Brazil observation

yachtboy!

Anyone else think Brazil is looking more like fact than fiction?

==========
"Being diabetic is alot like having an un-invited
guest at a picnic, who keeps pointing out the potato
salad may have gone bad."--W.B. Willis

"Destiny has a strange sense of humor..." K. Honeycutt
----------
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/psychedelic.htm
http://www.geocities.com/swl_yb400pe/slinkypage.html

"He not busy being born is busy dying..." B. Dylan

=======================

Joshua Zyber

"yachtboy!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone else think Brazil is looking more like fact than fiction?

I don't know, Rio de Janeiro is a pretty crazy city!

Vlvetmorning98

Yes.

but it was already very pertinent during the days of Reagan's secret wars.

Steve Hanson

Vlvetmorning98 wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed)>:

>Yes.
>

>but it was already very pertinent during the days of Reagan's secret wars.

Yeah, I remember all through the 80s terrorist attacks on American
cities, bombs in restaurants, and systematic torture of criminal
suspects. Wow, what a crazy time. Brazil really hit home. I wasn't
surprised to learn that Gilliam has spent almost his entire adult life
in the US because how else could he have made such a spot-on portrayal
of Reagan's scary fascist rule?

ASP.NET BRAZIL Ramon Rocha ASP .Net 4 09-09-2005 06:19 PM
IPCB.net sells Bangladesh, Brazil, mobile Paul Sergievski VOIP 0 02-05-2005 11:12 AM
JWS+Brazil javier moreno Java 0 08-20-2004 06:44 PM
real state - Brazil JC MCSE 7 08-09-2004 02:35 PM
q brazil project news Java 0 12-15-2003 04:03 PM

Advertisments