Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > wow, I can't believe no one else mentioned...

wow, I can't believe no one else mentioned...

Vlvetmorning98

that YOUNG SHERLOCK HOLMES comes out on the second! Are there going to be any
special features?

Mike McGee

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Vlvetmorning98 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> that YOUNG SHERLOCK HOLMES comes out on the second! Are there going to be any
> special features?

Zippo. I regret to inform you that there are absolutely no special
features on this disc. The DVD's Main Menu only includes "Play",
"Setup" and "Scene Selection."

We'll have a full review of this disc when we're able to post it 10
days pre-street date as per Paramount's review posting policy.

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mike McGee

Vlvetmorning98

>Zippo. I regret to inform you that there are absolutely no special
>features on this disc. The DVD's Main Menu only includes "Play",
>"Setup" and "Scene Selection."
>
>We'll have a full review of this disc when we're able to post it 10
>days pre-street date as per Paramount's review posting policy.

Damn. When are Universal and Paramount going to get a hint from New Line?

else if vs else { if A C++ 8 08-28-2010 08:55 PM
What's the use of the else in try/except/else? kj Python 15 05-23-2009 02:18 AM
Re: You won't believe this website I found <= but you *might* believe this! Bucky Breeder Computer Support 0 05-23-2007 03:54 PM
for: else: - any practical uses for the else clause? metaperl.etc@gmail.com Python 25 09-30-2006 11:01 PM
ruby idiom for python's for/else while/else Gergely Kontra Ruby 16 09-20-2005 08:35 PM

Advertisments