Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Dear T3,

Dear T3,

Evil

RoboCop's ED-209 units were much cooler than yours.

Codswallop

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:29:37 GMT, Evil wrote in alt.video.dvd:

> RoboCop's ED-209 units were much cooler than yours.

Dear Matrix Revolutions,

The "Alien" series already did big metal exoskeletons.

--
- Cods

(un ROT-13 to email)

Justin

Codswallop wrote on [Thu, 13 Nov 2003 03:41:54 GMT]:
> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:29:37 GMT, Evil wrote in alt.video.dvd:
>
>> RoboCop's ED-209 units were much cooler than yours.

> Dear Matrix Revolutions,
>
> The "Alien" series already did big metal exoskeletons.

yeah, but they had a point in Aliens

Joshua Zyber

"Codswallop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> The "Alien" series already did big metal exoskeletons.

And Robert Heinlein wrote about them 30 years before Aliens.

Besides, the Wachowskis were more or less directly referencing the
literally hundreds of different 'mecha' anime series produced in Japan.

People tromping around in big robot suits is hardly something Jim
Cameron invented on his own.

Wade365

<< the Wachowskis were more or less directly referencing the
literally hundreds of different 'mecha' anime series produced in Japan. >>

Testify.

Glad the new "Ma-Trick" movie ain't gettin' rave reviews... quick industry
ejection would be a decent next step.

CLOSEDOWN8

>Glad the new "Ma-Trick" movie ain't gettin' rave reviews... quick industry
>ejection would be a decent next step.

Yeah, the two guys who created a franchise that's made over a billion dollars
will have a real hard time finding work.
"That's the worst reverse-acting I've ever seen!" -Sam Raimi

Dear Canon ,Dear Panasonic,Dear Fuji... tiresia2@hotmail.it Digital Photography 1 08-15-2006 01:36 PM
OT: Dear Lord... Neil MCSE 13 01-24-2005 09:03 PM
Dear MCNGP Lost MCSE 3 05-17-2004 07:21 PM
Dear Sir . Mohammad Nowshad Sikder MCSE 5 10-10-2003 10:57 PM

Advertisments