Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Problems with Bensonsworld shop ???

Problems with Bensonsworld shop ???

Arminio

Their site doesn't work for few days, they don't reply on mails ...
anybody knows what's going on?

I am waiting some orders to be processed from they but still nothing
and now these problems ...

SoHillsGuy

<< Their site doesn't work for few days, they don't reply on mails ...
anybody knows what's going on? >><BR><BR>

Their site seems to be working fine, now.

I've placed a couple of recent orders from here in the US in recent weeks. One
arrived safely last week and another was dispatched a couple of days ago.

I've never had problems getting emails answered in the past, though I'd haven't
written them specifically in the past eight months or so.

john33907@comcast.net

On 12 Nov 2003 04:22:10 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Arminio)
wrote:

>Their site doesn't work for few days, they don't reply on mails ...
>anybody knows what's going on?
>
>I am waiting some orders to be processed from they but still nothing
>and now these problems ...

Been working for me the last few days.

"Please enter a more secure.." error in Pet Shop 4.0 John Dalberg ASP .Net 2 02-28-2006 05:35 PM
Photo Shop versus Photo Shop Elements Glenn Jacobs Digital Photography 15 11-14-2004 03:44 PM
*I'll shop your soul at the next full moon.* RichardJW MCSE 9 07-27-2003 05:04 PM
virtual shop Konrad ASP .Net 2 07-17-2003 07:27 AM
tempplate for gifts shop ???? sinclar sodersas HTML 0 07-11-2003 02:57 AM

Advertisments