Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > help with Panasonic DMR-E80H and universal remote

help with Panasonic DMR-E80H and universal remote

Elizabeth

Hi,

I just added a Panasonic DMR-E80H into my all Sony system. Before the
new dvd player, my sony dvd remote could control the volume for the
sony receiver.

Now, the Panasonic DMR-E80H doesn't control the audio for the
receiver, and have way too many remotes. Is there a recommended
Universal Remote that would work with this panasonic and my sony
receiver?

Thanks much!
Eliz

Bill Chao