Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Off Topic: New Battlestar Galactica Remake Images @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Off Topic: New Battlestar Galactica Remake Images @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Writer R5

I have added 14 new exclusive shots from the upcoming Sci-Fi Channel miniseries
remake of "Battlestar Gallactica" that include a look at various space ships
that include the new Cylon Raider ships. They look sort of like a cross between
the Trade Federation Droid fighters and the Batwing. A promo poster shot on the
top right reveals what the cylon robots look like too. Here is the link:

http://www.genreonline.net/Galactica_1_Sci-Fi.html

Please drop by and visit... Thank you
GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
http://www.genreonline.net
Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

luminos

It looks bad...very bad. Cheap.

"Writer R5" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have added 14 new exclusive shots from the upcoming Sci-Fi Channel

miniseries
> remake of "Battlestar Gallactica" that include a look at various space

ships
> that include the new Cylon Raider ships. They look sort of like a cross

between
> the Trade Federation Droid fighters and the Batwing. A promo poster shot

on the
> top right reveals what the cylon robots look like too. Here is the link:
>
> http://www.genreonline.net/Galactica_1_Sci-Fi.html
>
> Please drop by and visit... Thank you
> GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
> http://www.genreonline.net
> Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
> (E-Mail Removed)

TSKO

I must say....I am somewhat excited about the new miniseries....

Thanx for the "first look"

"Writer R5" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have added 14 new exclusive shots from the upcoming Sci-Fi Channel

miniseries
> remake of "Battlestar Gallactica" that include a look at various space

ships
> that include the new Cylon Raider ships. They look sort of like a cross

between
> the Trade Federation Droid fighters and the Batwing. A promo poster shot

on the
> top right reveals what the cylon robots look like too. Here is the link:
>
> http://www.genreonline.net/Galactica_1_Sci-Fi.html
>
> Please drop by and visit... Thank you
> GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
> http://www.genreonline.net
> Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
> (E-Mail Removed)

Mark Spatny

luminos,(E-Mail Removed) says...
> It looks bad...very bad. Cheap.

In fairness to the show, it isn't done yet. It appears these grabs are
from a press screener. The show is still being worked on.

Mark Spatny

Mark Spatny,(E-Mail Removed) says...
> luminos,(E-Mail Removed) says...
> > It looks bad...very bad. Cheap.

> In fairness to the show, it isn't done yet. It appears these grabs are
> from a press screener. The show is still being worked on.

You'll note the one shot, for example, which still has wires attached to
the spaceship. A sure sign on unfinished work. The space ships in the
first page look like temp comps, too. I'd wait until the final version
airs before saying it looks cheap.