Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > HowTo Convert Video AVI File To View In Set Top DVD Player?

HowTo Convert Video AVI File To View In Set Top DVD Player?

solipsistic@earthlink.net

300MB file. Slow computer, avi video file. I believe that I can get a
hold of copies of Nero and Roxio. TIA.
--

"If I were a young girl and gay I would be all over you like white on rice."

--Anonymous--

"If I were a young girl and gay I would be all over you like white on rice."

--Anonymous

jayembee

>300MB file. Slow computer, avi video file. I believe that I can
>get a hold of copies of Nero and Roxio.

http://www.tmpgenc.net/

-- jayembee