Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Ice Station Zebra?

Ice Station Zebra?

Doug Stuart

Is there any sign of a release Ice Station Zebra on a R1 DVD?

Doug Stuart

jayembee

"Doug Stuart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is there any sign of a release Ice Station Zebra on a R1 DVD?

No, there isn't. Sorry.

(I'd love to see one, too.)

-- jayembee

profft

I had that disk but my dickheaded brother threw it away
"Doug Stuart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any sign of a release Ice Station Zebra on a R1 DVD?
>

> Doug Stuart
> (E-Mail Removed)

John Savard

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 12:31:21 -0600, "Doug Stuart"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote, in part:

>Is there any sign of a release Ice Station Zebra on a R1 DVD?

As part of the set of all the Battlestar Galactica episodes, it has
been released.

John Savard