Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Boomtown R1 or R2?

Boomtown R1 or R2?

Josh

I see that this is coming out on R2 DVD soon but is there any chance
that there will be an R1 release anytime soon (with the unaired
episodes hopefully)?

jayembee

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Josh) wrote:

> I see that this is coming out on R2 DVD soon but is there
> any chance that there will be an R1 release anytime soon
> (with the unaired episodes hopefully)?

There's a chance it will come out in Region 1. I doubt it
will be "anytime soon", though.

-- jayembee

Boomtown Season Two poohie Media 0 06-11-2009 05:28 PM
Boomtown Season Two Ken L. Cheshire DVD Video 9 08-27-2008 10:01 PM
Boomtown Season 2? Machina3317 DVD Video 21 07-30-2004 03:06 AM
New Releases: Hidalgo, Boomtown & Some Oldies: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists. Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 05-13-2004 04:07 AM

Advertisments