Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Writer R5

After all of the horror DVD reviews I did last month for Halloween, all I
wanted to do this week was something that to me seemed as far away from horror
as possible like Disney films, Fox animated comedies, and "Friends." Next
update will be more focused on sci-fi than anything else, but this week I took
it light and I hope you all did too so here are this week's new media reviews:

DVD:

Finding Nemo: 2-Disc Collector's Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Finding_Nemo_DVD.html

Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty: Special Edition: 2-Disc Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/Sleeping_Beauty_DVD.html

King Of The Hill: The Complete Second Season On DVD Box Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/King_Hill_Season_2_DVD.html

Christmas With The Simpsons:
http://www.genreonline.net/Christmas_Simpsons_DVD.html

Friends: The Complete Fifth Season On DVD Box Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/Friends_Season_5_DVD.html

TV:

Word Of Honor: TNT Original Movie:
http://www.genreonline.net/Word_Of_Honor_TNT.html

Please support GENRE ONLINE buy purchasing products from the Amazon.Com links
that accompany the reviews and menu pages. Your patronage is appreciated. Thank
you.

GENRE ONLINE.NET
The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
http://www.genreonline.net
Mark A. Rivera
Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
(E-Mail Removed)