Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Who in here knows about DVD Pacific?

Who in here knows about DVD Pacific?

Grand Poobah

Are they legit? Appear to be so..anyone use them.

They have some really cheap stuff on this specials list but want some advice
first on them.

http://www.dvdpacific.com/AdvancedSe...derby=discount

J. Alfred Prufrock

I use them every week
They are about the only ones left that will still send Priority Mail so you can get you order within 3 days
They are very reliable and shipping is next day after order is placed

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 19:49:23 -0500, "Grand Poobah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Are they legit? Appear to be so..anyone use them.
>
>They have some really cheap stuff on this specials list but want some advice
>first on them.
>
>http://www.dvdpacific.com/AdvancedSe...derby=discount

ChrisK

They are legit - I use them all the time (if fact, I received two shipments
from them this morning)

"Grand Poobah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:boc5ep$1cq11m$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Are they legit? Appear to be so..anyone use them.
>
> They have some really cheap stuff on this specials list but want some

advice
> first on them.
>
> http://www.dvdpacific.com/AdvancedSe...derby=discount

Grand Poobah

"ChrisK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0Wkqb.180620$(E-Mail Removed)...
> They are legit - I use them all the time (if fact, I received two

shipments
> from them this morning)
>
> "Grand Poobah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:boc5ep$1cq11m$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Are they legit? Appear to be so..anyone use them.
> >
> > They have some really cheap stuff on this specials list but want some

> advice
> > first on them.
> >
> > http://www.dvdpacific.com/AdvancedSe...derby=discount

Ok thank you .... good enough for me ... I will place an order now and see
how it goes. I see they have CD's also ..Bonus.

Evil

"Grand Poobah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<boc5ep$1cq11m$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>...
> Are they legit? Appear to be so..anyone use them.
>
> They have some really cheap stuff on this specials list but want some advice
> first on them.
>
> http://www.dvdpacific.com/AdvancedSe...derby=discount

Dude,
dvdpacific kicks ass. When searching for an online dvd seller, once
dvdplanet obviously became useless, i went to them. excellent. Their
customer service is also excellent.

Drop 'em an email with a question and you'll likely get a response the
same day. How many online retailers can you say that about?

This is what i have said previosuly:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...871e543&rnum=2

ChrisK

No problems. I only occasionally order from Amazon after dicovering these
guys.

The only thing I'd like them to change is to increase the flexibility of
their website so users can change/delete orders online rather than having to
email them (having said that, they're quick and helpful when you do email
them)

CK

news:bode99$1dl2n0$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...