Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > HULK DVD (is there a booklet)

HULK DVD (is there a booklet)

Angry Gamer

Can somebody confirm if the HULK DVD comes with a book. Mine didn't
and just wanted to know if I should take it back for a new one?

Thanks.

Rich Clark

"Angry Gamer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can somebody confirm if the HULK DVD comes with a book. Mine didn't
> and just wanted to know if I should take it back for a new one?

No insert.

Hitman of Las Vegas

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 17:33:56 GMT, Angry Gamer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can somebody confirm if the HULK DVD comes with a book. Mine didn't
>and just wanted to know if I should take it back for a new one?

I can confirm that it does not come with an insert nor a book. It
comes with a small ad for subscribing to the Hulk comic, I think.

Angry Gamer

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:51:55 -0500, "Rich Clark"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Angry Gamer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Can somebody confirm if the HULK DVD comes with a book. Mine didn't
>> and just wanted to know if I should take it back for a new one?

>No insert.

Thank you/ I own 411 DVD's and that's the 2nd one to NOT come with a
book and the other one was a packaging error. They almost need an
insert to say there is no insert.

Wade365

<< I can confirm that it does not come with an insert nor a book. It
comes with a small ad for subscribing to the Hulk comic, I think. >>

Mine was a MasterCard sign-up... the flippin' COMIC BOOK makes a ton more sense
- first the quality of the film and now THIS... I'm really feeling ripped
off...

: )

Hitman of Las Vegas

On 05 Nov 2003 20:54:40 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Wade365) wrote:

>Mine was a MasterCard sign-up... the flippin' COMIC BOOK makes a ton more sense
>- first the quality of the film and now THIS... I'm really feeling ripped
>off...

Hey if it bothers you much, and you want my comic book ad, just let me
know.

Wade365

<< Hey if it bothers you much, and you want my comic book ad, just let me
know. >>

It was a jo- I SAY A JOKE, son...

I'm one of the few people you'll ever meet who saw the movie twice in the
theater... I don't think it was that bad, but then I liked JarJar Binks too.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to duck as all the crap that can possibly be
flung my way now ensues.

Sydney Assbasket

><< Hey if it bothers you much, and you want my comic book ad, just let me
>know. >>
>
>It was a jo- I SAY A JOKE, son...
>
>I'm one of the few people you'll ever meet who saw the movie twice in the
>theater... I don't think it was that bad, but then I liked JarJar Binks too.
>
>Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to duck as all the crap that can possibly
>be
>flung my way now ensues.

So when is your copy of Gigli coming in?

For the record, I thought the hulk was a decent movie.

Remove "moc" to reply.

Whoever says "Nothing is impossible" has never tried to slam a
revolving door.
- Willy Walker

Wade365

<< So when is your copy of Gigli coming in? >>

Now is that fair? I said I like bad stuff, not "Pointless Root Canal Without
Anesthetic" stuff.

OOOO-fa!

Hulk DVD cover Modemac DVD Video 3 11-04-2003 02:27 PM
Hulk dvd..where are the trailers??!? =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Zer=D8-Man?= DVD Video 1 10-31-2003 01:54 AM
HULK DVD (Spoilers) Treetop DVD Video 0 10-30-2003 09:23 PM
New Releases: 28 Days Later, More Hulk TV: Updated complete R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 5 08-12-2003 03:30 AM
New Releases:Hulk, New Criterion, Italian Job: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 1 08-02-2003 08:53 AM

Advertisments