Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Alien Quad movies available individually

Alien Quad movies available individually

Evil

Digital Bits has a review of the first 2 discs right now and will be
adding the rest in the next few days. Sounds awesome so far.

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/reviews3/alienquad00.html

and then accoridng to them,

" We should also let you know that separate 2-disc versions of each of
the films in this box set will be released on DVD on January 6th (for
$26.98 each - the 9th bonus disc will only be available in this set)."

YES!!!

So 12/2 $99.98 msrp means that dvdpacific price should be $60-some.
or 1/6 $26.98/each msrp means about $20 each?

Likely, i'll just go ahead and grab the boxset, but still nice that
the choice is there in a reasonable window.

Scott Streeter

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Evil) writes:

> So 12/2 $99.98 msrp means that dvdpacific price should be $60-some.
> or 1/6 $26.98/each msrp means about $20 each?
>
> Likely, i'll just go ahead and grab the boxset, but still nice that
> the choice is there in a reasonable window.

Set is $73.52 at dvdpacific and $73.19 at deepdiscountdvd. Still less
than $19 a movie so a good deal if you want them all.

--
Scott Streeter
(E-Mail Removed)

Mike Jackson

> Set is $73.52 at dvdpacific and $73.19 at deepdiscountdvd. Still less
> than $19 a movie so a good deal if you want them all.

I'm happy with the original releases, except for Alien3. Definitely planning
on buying just that one.

Mike Jackson
Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
www.dvdverdict.com

Lord Vader III

Evil wrote:

> Digital Bits has a review of the first 2 discs right now and will be
> adding the rest in the next few days. Sounds awesome so far.
>
> http://www.thedigitalbits.com/reviews3/alienquad00.html
>
> and then accoridng to them,
>
> " We should also let you know that separate 2-disc versions of each of
> the films in this box set will be released on DVD on January 6th (for
> $26.98 each - the 9th bonus disc will only be available in this set)."
>
> YES!!!
>
> So 12/2 $99.98 msrp means that dvdpacific price should be $60-some.
> or 1/6 $26.98/each msrp means about $20 each?
>
> Likely, i'll just go ahead and grab the boxset, but still nice that
> the choice is there in a reasonable window.

The theatrical cut of Alien is actually longer than the Director's cut
(only by 1 minute)?

LVIII