Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Scrooge?

Scrooge?

JimReid56

Has anyone seen the Albert Finney musical version of A Christmas Carol titled
"Scrooge"? Paramount was supposed to release it on Sept. 23 but I can't find it
anywhere. DVD Price search shows it as "out", but it's not at any regular
stores and every online seller lists it as "out of stock". As far as I can see,
it's never been in stock. Anyone know what the story is here?

Dave

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...s=dvd&n=507846

hope that helps

Dave

"JimReid56" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone seen the Albert Finney musical version of A Christmas Carol

titled
> "Scrooge"? Paramount was supposed to release it on Sept. 23 but I can't

find it
> anywhere. DVD Price search shows it as "out", but it's not at any regular
> stores and every online seller lists it as "out of stock". As far as I can

see,
> it's never been in stock. Anyone know what the story is here?

Stuff

I found it at Deepdiscountdvd.com for $9.36, free shipping.

"JimReid56" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone seen the Albert Finney musical version of A Christmas Carol

titled
> "Scrooge"? Paramount was supposed to release it on Sept. 23 but I can't

find it
> anywhere. DVD Price search shows it as "out", but it's not at any regular
> stores and every online seller lists it as "out of stock". As far as I can

see,
> it's never been in stock. Anyone know what the story is here?

rwright

How about Amazon.com? They have it for about $12 and it usually ships
within 24 hours. That is where I got it.