Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > lost shared folders

lost shared folders

Asussertown

I don't know if this was when it started, but I rebooted my wireless router.
The home network addresses appear to be the same, but the network folder
icons became blank. They accept files, but only under the nethood folder
which I think is a hidden folder. I had to delete all these folders and then
reset each and every shared folder. It would be nice if the properties
dialog would allow a change of address to the correct location. Can this be
corrected without starting over?