Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > BattleStar Galactica

BattleStar Galactica

profft

Don't know if this has been discussed or not but saw the entire BSG 22
episode collection for sale at Wal-Mart for $99 something in a sort of Cylon
Helmet box. Just incase anyone was interested in it.

Stephen Lee

In <73Enb.17271$5c2.6187@okepread03> "profft" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>Don't know if this has been discussed or not but saw the entire BSG 22
>episode collection for sale at Wal-Mart for $99 something in a sort of Cylon
>Helmet box. Just incase anyone was interested in it.

Ordered mine from deepdiscountdvd.com for $86.40 free shipping. The
only downside is I have to wait, perhap another week.

Larry G

"profft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message ...
> Don't know if this has been discussed or not but saw the entire BSG 22
> episode collection for sale at Wal-Mart for $99 something in a sort of

Cylon
> Helmet box. Just incase anyone was interested in it.

I finally decided to go buy it, but it's been sold out everywhere I called.
I'm really shocked, and kinda surprised how popular it still is. I'm glad
I'm not the only one that enjoyed the show.

If I can't find it tomorrow, I'll order it online.

Larry

JWB

> Don't know if this has been discussed or not but saw the entire BSG 22
> episode collection for sale at Wal-Mart for $99 something in a sort of

Cylon
> Helmet box. Just incase anyone was interested in it.

Got it at Best Buy for $89.99. A very nice set.

Kevin Scholl

JWB wrote:

> "profft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>>Don't know if this has been discussed or not but saw the entire BSG 22
>>episode collection for sale at Wal-Mart for $99 something in a sort of

> Cylon
>
>>Helmet box. Just incase anyone was interested in it.

> Got it at Best Buy for $89.99. A very nice set.

Got it last week at Best Buy for $79.99 (price matched from Circuit
City). Advantage to getting it the week of release.

Kevin Scholl
Information Architecture, Web Design and Development
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of
the dreams...

JWB

"Kevin Scholl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> JWB wrote:
>
> > "profft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >
> >>Don't know if this has been discussed or not but saw the entire BSG 22
> >>episode collection for sale at Wal-Mart for $99 something in a sort of

> > Cylon
> >
> >>Helmet box. Just incase anyone was interested in it.

> > Got it at Best Buy for $89.99. A very nice set.

> Got it last week at Best Buy for $79.99 (price matched from Circuit
> City). Advantage to getting it the week of release.

I don't have a circuit city near me, so no price match.

Wild Coyote

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:00:46 +0000 (UTC), Stephen Lee <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In <73Enb.17271$5c2.6187@okepread03> "profft" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>>Don't know if this has been discussed or not but saw the entire BSG 22
>>episode collection for sale at Wal-Mart for $99 something in a sort of Cylon
>>Helmet box. Just incase anyone was interested in it.

>Ordered mine from deepdiscountdvd.com for $86.40 free shipping. The
>only downside is I have to wait, perhap another week.

I received mine yesterday from DDD. They could have lost the %$#^
Cylon Helmet Box!!!

--
Still Howlin' at the Moon!

Wild Coyote
wd_coyote@(remove)whoppermail.com

Wade365

<< I received mine yesterday from DDD. They could have lost the %$#^
Cylon Helmet Box!!! >>

When I saw that box in Best Buy the other day, I about lost it laughing (during
which a blue-shirt came up and asked me if I needed any help, which only made
me laugh harder until I was asked to leave the store).

I'm not making any fun of the series or the fans there-of, but man is that one
fuggly box.

Paul C.

(E-Mail Removed) (Wade365) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm not making any fun of the series or the fans there-of, but man

is
> that one fuggly box.

As a fan of the show I think it's great. It certainly caught my
attention especially considering how much other product there is on
the shelf, it did it's job well.

Impmon

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:32:10 -0700, Wild Coyote
<(E-Mail Removed)> typed:

>I received mine yesterday from DDD. They could have lost the %$#^
>Cylon Helmet Box!!!

Wanna send 'em to me? It'd go nice next to vintage Starbuck and Cylon
warrior figures I have.
--
space for rent.
To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net