Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > GIGLI: Release Date Announced!

GIGLI: Release Date Announced!

Sydney Assbasket

I'll wait for the Superbit Deluxe version.

Remove "moc" to reply.

Whoever says "Nothing is impossible" has never tried to slam a
revolving door.
- Willy Walker

Sydney Assbasket

>I think this week's release of "The Hulk" rates as a worst film of the
>year contender.

You obviously did not see Bringing Down the House. I paid $1.50 to see it and
I still feel ripped off.

Remove "moc" to reply.

Whoever says "Nothing is impossible" has never tried to slam a
revolving door.
- Willy Walker

Wade365

As far as a sequel to this horrid piece of propaganda marsquerading as a
science fiction story (it really DOES have a lot of the nasty Scientology crap
in it), John Travolta swore up and down that there WOULD be a sequel.

They must really have some career-ending dirt on him.

Nullo

On 30 Oct 2003 17:44:29 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Wade365) wrote:

>As far as a sequel to this horrid piece of propaganda marsquerading as a
>science fiction story (it really DOES have a lot of the nasty Scientology crap
>in it), John Travolta swore up and down that there WOULD be a sequel.
>
>They must really have some career-ending dirt on him.

No, he's just seriously brainwashed.

SanDiegoFunkDaddy

If anybody buys this movie they have their DVD player confiscated.

Wade365

<< If anybody buys this movie they have their DVD player confiscated. >>

I'd say they have a bit less than that.

Wade365

Not to double-post, but I am gonna go to my Best Buy and stand around with the
Blue-Shirts and watch if anyone picks it up.

Sydney Assbasket

>Not to double-post, but I am gonna go to my Best Buy and stand around with
>the
>Blue-Shirts and watch if anyone picks it up.

For pretty much any movie you will find someone to pick up the DVD and say to
their friend or spouse, "I hear this is good."