Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > KISS DP 500 compatibility with DVD-R

KISS DP 500 compatibility with DVD-R

Radio

Does anyone know if there is an incompatibility between Kiss DP 500 DIVX-DVD
player and DVD-R recorded on PC?
I can figure out how let Kiss player read DVD-R authored with Sonic my-DVD
software!
Thanks for reply on the newsgroup.
Alessandro (Radio)

Clare Quilty

I happily played discs on the 500 authored with DVDit Standard & Pro,
Scenarist, DVD Workshop and DVD-Lab. I also burnt an authored disc image
with Nero and that was fine too. DVD-RWs seemed AOK as well.

Regards,

Tony

--
N. B. To reply to me, remove a word in my email address after the at symbol,
to leave the name of a popular MS-owned web mail service!

Frank

"Radio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Os5nb.358595$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know if there is an incompatibility between Kiss DP 500

DIVX-DVD
> player and DVD-R recorded on PC?
> I can figure out how let Kiss player read DVD-R authored with Sonic my-DVD
> software!
> Thanks for reply on the newsgroup.
> Alessandro (Radio)

not had any problems with the 450 or 500 reading own made dvd's apart from
when they were first delivered with thier original firmware, with the old
firmware they used to come up with no playable files on this disc error, but
it only takes 5 mins to download and flash the new firmware