Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Audio Description Tracks

Audio Description Tracks

Ian Griffiths

Hey there group,

I'm publishing a website for blind and partially sighted people, and I'm
trying to compile a list of DVDs that have audio descriptive tracks for the
blind. Publishers sites are rubbish for this kind of information, usually
only looking on the back of the boxes themselves will do. Currently I have
Crimson Tide (R2), Enemy Of The State (R2), and Die Hard With A Vengeance
(R2), all from my own collection. Given the extensive collections I would
imagine a lot of you regulars have, do you think you could do me a favour
and give me as much info as you can about the discs that have this feature.
Any region will do (although tell me which you are referring to!).

Cheers people,

Ian Griffiths.

SDamien3

R1 "Basic Instinct" first edition (movie-only) has this feature.

cheers,
steven

NeoMaxiZoomDweeby

R1 "Daredevil" has an audio track for the blind.

Max Volume

The original release of T2 on DVD includes Descriptive Video Service.
There's probably a website with a complete list of DVS titles.

Richard C.

"Ian Griffiths" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnh6q2$399$(E-Mail Removed)...
: Hey there group,
:
: I'm publishing a website for blind and partially sighted people, and I'm
: trying to compile a list of DVDs that have audio descriptive tracks for the
: blind. Publishers sites are rubbish for this kind of information, usually
: only looking on the back of the boxes themselves will do. Currently I have
: Crimson Tide (R2), Enemy Of The State (R2), and Die Hard With A Vengeance
: (R2), all from my own collection. Given the extensive collections I would
: imagine a lot of you regulars have, do you think you could do me a favour
: and give me as much info as you can about the discs that have this feature.
: Any region will do (although tell me which you are referring to!).
:
: Cheers people,
:
: Ian Griffiths.