Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Only Fools and Horses -- Content Warning!!!

Only Fools and Horses -- Content Warning!!!

Windbag1000

The promotional material for the R1 Only Fools and Horses DVD states that the
special Christmas Trees short is included in the release. It is not! I bought
the thing just to see that and apparently BBCWW lied about what it would
include.

Anyone have any idea what happened that they did that?

ZC TGS

On 25 Oct 2003 15:59:19 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Windbag1000) wrote:

>The promotional material for the R1 Only Fools and Horses DVD states that the
>special Christmas Trees short is included in the release. It is not! I bought
>the thing just to see that and apparently BBCWW lied about what it would
>include.
>
>Anyone have any idea what happened that they did that?

Don't know about that, but I do know many of the episodes are cut due
to mostly music rights not being given the clear by the copyright
holders.