Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Is "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" getting a re-release?

Is "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" getting a re-release?

Maverick

I was going to purchase the DVD, but noticed in every DVD web site that
it is no longer available for purchase. I appreciate any information.

Chris Oxford

Hopefully it will be re-released! The last DVD release was a bare-bones
release if I can recall but I don't own it. I do own the laserdisc box set,
however, which has commentary tracks and a featurette, plus stills and some
other things. It be nice to get the package in the form of a DVD. Plus, I
am also not sure whether the last DVD release was anamorphic (enhanced for
widescreen tv's) or not.

Chris

news:(E-Mail Removed)...