Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Defective Law & Order: Crime Scenes DVD's

Defective Law & Order: Crime Scenes DVD's

James Anatidae

I buy a copy of this title at Barnes and Noble last week. I get home and
the first three chapters of "Mad Dog" will not play, in fact it shuts down
my computer DVD player. Doesn't work in player hooked up to my TV either.
Today I return it to the store and get a new copy and guess what? Same
thing! Has anybody else here had this problem?