Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > OT (slightly): Name that (70s) TV show

OT (slightly): Name that (70s) TV show

Titan Prometheus

I only vaguely recall a TV show from the 1970s and I'm looking for the title
so I can try to track down a DVD or even (god forbid) a VHS.

It was on Saturdays after the cartoon block and it was about a group of
people who drove around in what was essentially a futuristic RV helping
people in a post-war (?) world.

They had shiny clothes with a different color wrap around their waists. The
"leader" had a beard, IIRC.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what this show is/was?

Thank you!

Stan Jensen

Ark II

I loved that show. I remember the girl was really hot.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0127989/

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:22:21 -0400, "Titan Prometheus" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I only vaguely recall a TV show from the 1970s and I'm looking for the title
>so I can try to track down a DVD or even (god forbid) a VHS.
>
>It was on Saturdays after the cartoon block and it was about a group of
>people who drove around in what was essentially a futuristic RV helping
>people in a post-war (?) world.
>
>They had shiny clothes with a different color wrap around their waists. The
>"leader" had a beard, IIRC.
>
>Does anyone have any thoughts on what this show is/was?
>
>Thank you!

Darrel Christenson

Titan Prometheus wrote:

> I only vaguely recall a TV show from the 1970s and I'm looking for the title
> so I can try to track down a DVD or even (god forbid) a VHS.
>
> It was on Saturdays after the cartoon block and it was about a group of
> people who drove around in what was essentially a futuristic RV helping
> people in a post-war (?) world.
>
> They had shiny clothes with a different color wrap around their waists. The
> "leader" had a beard, IIRC.
>
> Does anyone have any thoughts on what this show is/was?

Called Ark II, here's a link...

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0127989/

Darrel

Titan Prometheus

Awesome! Thanks Darrel and Stan. You guys are great!

Kory...