Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > ALL IN THE FAMILY

ALL IN THE FAMILY

rwright

Why is it taking so long for each season of this show to be released?
Considering that there are virtually no extras being included I would expect
to see them coming out a little faster than one every 2 to 3 years! This
show ran about 9 seasons I believe. By the time they get the whole show out
on DVD I will be dead!

Bullock

The Old Lasal conked out.

news:9vQlb.686$(E-Mail Removed)...