Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Where's Norm Wilner?

Where's Norm Wilner?

Speedbyyrd

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 04:58:06 +0000, pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk (Peter Briggs) wrote:

>Speedbyyrd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I know enough to see one in denial. Using that phony British accent
>>doesn't cover up the ugly parts.

>Which part of "the American accent has many of its linguistic roots in
>the West Country of England" do you UTTERLY fail to understand?
>
>I am so through with you. You can't even muster the tiniest fraction of
>intelligence to make these exchanges interesting. You even take the
>"fun" out of "dysfunctional"...

Then LEAVE!! head on over to the gym, do a few bench presses, then over to the playground to sniff out those
bike seats!

The SpeedByrd :>

Speedbyyrd

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 04:58:07 +0000, pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk (Peter Briggs) wrote:

>Speedbyyrd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Actually,most of my friends are ladies. Pretty nice ones at that. It's

>only for sex that I prefer men.
>
>You are a very, very disturbed individual...

I don't feel disturbed. Just puzzled by your attitude. I thought I understood the British shortcomings. I
must have missed some.

The SpeedByrd :>

Speedbyyrd

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 04:58:08 +0000, pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk (Peter Briggs) wrote:

>Speedbyyrd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> >You're like some Moebius Strip of tedium and demented pablum.

>> You're like some inbred throwback who wasn't wanted.

>If the saying about "sticks and stones" were true, you couldn't wield a
>treetrunk with a Powerloader and leave an effective graze...

Oh that's so catchy!!! Did one of those 'delicious ladies' help you think that one up?? LOL!!!!

The SpeedByrd :>

horatio

yawn.....
mind-numbing...

Peter Briggs

DarkMatter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Eat ****, and die, dipass.

[AUTOMATIC PLACEHOLDER INSERTED, DUE TO AN UTTER LACK OF INTEREST IN
FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH A TROLL.]

Zie Biird

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 23:30:38 +0000, pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk (Peter Briggs) wrote:

>DarkMatter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Eat ****, and die, dipass.

>[AUTOMATIC PLACEHOLDER INSERTED, DUE TO AN UTTER LACK OF INTEREST IN
>FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH A TROLL.]

Your old lady should have stuck an automatic placeholder up her thingie and we wouldn't be infected by YOU!

'Oh, Great Brother of the Dark...
Who rideth on the hot winds of Hell....
I bid you, appear before me now!

The SpeedByrd :>

Peter Briggs

Zie Biird <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Your old lady should have stuck an automatic placeholder up her thingie

and we wouldn't be infected by YOU!

[AUTOMATIC PLACEHOLDER INSERTED, DUE TO AN UTTER LACK OF INTEREST IN
FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH A TROLL, WHO FEELS THE NEED TO KEEP CHANGING
HIS MONICKER WHEN THREATENED, ON ACCOUNT OF HIM BEING A PUERILE WANKER.]

H E Pennypacker

On 6 Nov 2003 18:09:04 -0600, Zie Biird <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 23:30:38 +0000, pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk (Peter Briggs) wrote:
>
>>DarkMatter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Eat ****, and die, dipass.

>>[AUTOMATIC PLACEHOLDER INSERTED, DUE TO AN UTTER LACK OF INTEREST IN
>>FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH A TROLL.]

>Your old lady should have stuck an automatic placeholder up her thingie and we wouldn't be infected by YOU!
>
> 'Oh, Great Brother of the Dark...
> Who rideth on the hot winds of Hell....
> I bid you, appear before me now!
>
> The SpeedByrd :>

What a clown you are, in the J W Gacy sense of the word.

Urra Dipschitt

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
H E Pennypacker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What a clown you are, in the J W Gacy sense of the word.

What a ****ing jerkoff asswipe moron you are!

Oh...sorry...I was channeling Speedy for a moment there! Sorry.

What I meant to say is how dare you slander J W Gacy like that!

Rogers News

"Thomas Bell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Pat wrote:
> > Thomas Bell??? I don't see your name or resources branded onto this ng.

What
> > the hell is your authority here?

> By right of virtual conquest, I hereby claim this newsgroup as my own
> personal stomping grounds. That good enough for ya?
>
> > Regards Star Wars: IMHO, its a mainstream sci-fi series that I have on

LD
> > and I'm not interested in seeing it on DVD, ahead of other movies that

are
> > on my list.

> OoooOOOOoo. Aren't we the snob!
>
> > HERE ARE TWELVE MOVIES THAT NORM COULD GIVE ME A STATUS ABOUT:

> Jesus Christ. I gotta have some pity on Wilner for putting himeself in
> the position to field these idiotic requests as if he has some
> obligation to be some kind of substitute for basic internet search sites
> for lazy slobs like this guy. But, in the interest of stepping up to the
> plate and helping a fellow dvd fan out, I'll answer your questions:
>
> > (1) Lost Highway?

> Next year. New fullscreen, "PG" rated director's cut on a single layer

dvd.

> > (2) Black cat, White Cat?

> I dunno, check the Dr. Suess library.
>
> > (3) Swimming Pool (haven't seen a release date yet)?

> You're not looking hard enough.
>
> > (4) Kissed (an uncut version)?

> Nope.
>
> > (5) Oscar and Lucinda (I have this on VCD, no DVD yet)?

> Nope.
>
> > (6) Underground (Won Cannes Golden Palme award in 1995, still no DVD)

> Release date is scheduled for July 5th, 2005. It's supposed to be a
> HiDef master from a used vhs tape bought from some cheesy French video
> store.
>
> > (7) Cabaret Balkan?

> It's a Serb/Croatian film. Anything else you want to know about it?
>
> > ( The Cruise (starring Tomothy Speed Levitch, a great documentary)?

> Nope. You're outta luck.
>
> > (9) The Celebration ( A masterpiece that still is not on DVD)?

> No plans.
>
> > (10) City of God (will there be an uncut version)?

> No.
>
> > (11) Chef in Love (French and Russian)?

> Crap. I will not allow it to be released on dvd.
>
> > (12) Croupier (I want the widescreen verson they have in England)?

> "I want." Me, me, me. Get on a plane and go get it yourself, ya selfish
> bastard.
>
> > Some of the above movies exist in DVD as Region 2 or 3 without english
> > subtitles. I want DVD-NTSC/R1 with english subs, when not in Enflish
> > language.

> Sorry, there will never be a "Enflish" release of any movie on dvd.
>
> > Norm, please come back and ignore the thugs that stink up the place.

> Boo hoo. Someone wants his mommy.
>
> T.B.

Who cares where norm is.? Does he give a **** where you are? The guy used
the NG to get feedback on dvd's that is all. He got paid for it and moved
on. He was only one of many contributors to the NG. He had advantages we
didn't cause he worked in the entertainment business. However, most of what
he spewed could be found elsewhere on the net so..his usefullness to his
employers probably ran it's course.

Underhandism is now the norm for big programming? Michael Computer Support 31 06-12-2004 05:19 PM
Re: Norm Classics Volume II. Steve Hanson DVD Video 0 06-24-2003 06:28 PM
Re: Norm's website Paul Penna DVD Video 4 06-24-2003 01:53 PM
Re: Norm's website Smaug69 DVD Video 0 06-23-2003 06:20 PM
Re: Norm Classics Volume II. Gazza DVD Video 0 06-23-2003 03:43 PM

Advertisments