Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Indiana Jones DVD set at Walmart - 39.96

Indiana Jones DVD set at Walmart - 39.96

Specialk

JONA99 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In Los Angeles area, the best I found was Best Buy's 44.99 (includes bonus
> fifth disc, a 10 minute featurette)-- but by 2 pm, the Burbank store was
> practically out of Widescreen copies.

I just bought it from Costco in Manhattan Beach. $42.99

C. Montgomery Burns

Nullo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
>
> $39.96 at Wal-Mart

Yes, and all Wal-Mart had to do was cut the workers' wages and benefits to
give you, the customer, excellent low prices.

Excellent.

Chris4V

What about the bonus 5th disc?

ANTant@zimage.com

Specialk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> JONA99 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > In Los Angeles area, the best I found was Best Buy's 44.99 (includes bonus
> > fifth disc, a 10 minute featurette)-- but by 2 pm, the Burbank store was
> > practically out of Widescreen copies.

> I just bought it from Costco in Manhattan Beach. $42.99

I wonder how much Walmart is selling in L.A. area and there ads online
that I can print out to pricematch?
--
"Remember, ants are only waiting for you to die..." --unknown
/\___/\
| |o o| | E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)NT or (E-Mail Removed)NT
\ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
( )

ANTant@zimage.com

Alex Woods <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Out east Eckerd Drugs sells it for $34.99. I took the flyer and price
> matched at toys r us.

Where did you get the flyer? Is it online?
--
"Remember, ants are only waiting for you to die..." --unknown
/\___/\
| |o o| | E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)NT or (E-Mail Removed)NT
\ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
( )

revoltnow

"C. Montgomery Burns" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<elmlb.674$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net>...
> Nullo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
> >
> > $39.96 at Wal-Mart
> >

> Yes, and all Wal-Mart had to do was cut the workers' wages and benefits to
> give you, the customer, excellent low prices.
>
> Excellent.

Checkout http://www.motherjones.com/sideshow/walmart.html and
http://www.motherjones.com/news/feat...ma_276_01.html

CBusch6651

>Out east Eckerd Drugs sells it for $34.99. I took the flyer and price
>> matched at toys r us.

>Where did you get the flyer? Is it online?

I found the flyer at Eckerd's and Best Buy price-matched it. I live in the
Houston area.

D R Ranch

Box Set Widescreen.....take to any Best Buy or Circuit City to match also
with add...
Dallas Ft Worth area

---

Cadet Grey

Thanks for the great advice, D R! I just took the Eckerd's ad
into Best Buy and got the WS boxed set with the Bonus DVD
for $34.99 ... and generated some points on my Reward Card,
too!

My next stop was at SuperTarget. There the Indiana Jones
Trilogy was on sale for $34.86, "Lower Than Our Advertised
Price". No bonus disc, of course!

"D R Ranch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news_tlb.10483$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Box Set Widescreen.....take to any Best Buy or Circuit City to match also
> with add...
> Dallas Ft Worth area
>

> ---

Nullo

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:56:10 GMT, "C. Montgomery Burns"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Nullo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
>>
>> $39.96 at Wal-Mart
>>

>Yes, and all Wal-Mart had to do was cut the workers' wages and benefits to
>give you, the customer, excellent low prices.
>
>Excellent.

Hey, I don't work there. If it sucks so bad, they can get another
retail job somewhere else.