Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Indiana Jones DVD set at Walmart - 39.96

Indiana Jones DVD set at Walmart - 39.96

Nullo

So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.

$39.96 at Wal-Mart

Has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?

Raul Bloodworth

"Nullo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
>
> $39.96 at Wal-Mart
>
> Has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?

West Central Florida Wal-Mart $35 (which is a tad farther than driving to
Cicero.)

Goldfinger

"Raul Bloodworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Gehlb.13872$(E-Mail Removed)...

> West Central Florida Wal-Mart $35 (which is a tad farther than driving to
> Cicero.)

Wow, that's cheap.

kaboom

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:24:35 -0500, Nullo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
>
>$39.96 at Wal-Mart
>
>Has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?

**The Walmart in Ypsilanti, MI, has it for $35.

kaboomie

jayembee

Nullo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
>
>$39.96 at Wal-Mart

Yeah, but it's probably only the full screen edition.

-- jayembee

asahitoro@nospam.com

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Nullo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
>
> $39.96 at Wal-Mart
>
> Has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?

Wal-Mart Tampa area $33.25. Got mine today.

Scott

asahitoro@nospam.com

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
jayembee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Nullo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.
> >
> >$39.96 at Wal-Mart

> Yeah, but it's probably only the full screen edition.
>
> -- jayembee

Wal-Mart in Tampa had both versions for $33.25.

Scott

ANTant@zimage.com

Nullo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> So far this is the best price I've found in the Chicago area.

> $39.96 at Wal-Mart

> Has anyone found it cheaper anywhere else?

How about in Los Angeles area? Its Web site shows 44.92 bucks but I
think that is the online price. And how long is this sale?
--
"Remember, ants are only waiting for you to die..." --unknown
/\___/\
| |o o| | E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)NT or (E-Mail Removed)NT
\ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
( )

JONA99

In Los Angeles area, the best I found was Best Buy's 44.99 (includes bonus
fifth disc, a 10 minute featurette)-- but by 2 pm, the Burbank store was
practically out of Widescreen copies.

Alex Woods

Out east Eckerd Drugs sells it for $34.99. I took the flyer and price
matched at toys r us.

Alex