Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > OT: To A Movie Theater Employee...

OT: To A Movie Theater Employee...

SanDiegoFunkDaddy

they will never make a DVD that looks as good as a projected film print. I
saw Matrix Reloaded in IMAX. Seeing it again on DVD even on a 32" Sony was a
letdown.

Richard C.

news:OWhlb.11452$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
: Personally, I'd like to have the freedom to sit through at least some, if
: not all, of the closing credits. Most theaters I've attended in recent years
: turn up the lights shortly after credits begin to roll, and employees swarm
: into the theater to clean up. If I ran a theater, it would stay darkened
: until the final moment, and a cleanup crew would not set foot into that
: auditorium until the projection equipment was turned off.
:
Having watched EVERY movie that I have viewed all the way to the end, I can state one
fact:

Most viewers have missed many an interesting "tidbit" at the end of the