Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Degrassi dvd campaign homepage

Degrassi dvd campaign homepage

Steve(JazzHunter)

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:19:53 +0100, "Neil Hamilton"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"starblood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:ebjlb.773$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
>> news:bn32ic$6bt$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> > just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
>> >
>> > --
>> > Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
>> > see
>> > http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

>> Ooh, complete with spam popups!
>>

>Google toolbar blocked those popups for me. It's worth getting if you
>haven't already.

Let's please not get off the track. I think having Degrassi on DVD
would be wonderful! I've already Emailed the copyright holders. It
would be a teaching tool as well as more income for the people who
produced this program. And you just don't see the early episodes
anywhere nowadays.

. Steve .

"Steve(JazzHunter)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:19:53 +0100, "Neil Hamilton"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"starblood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:ebjlb.773$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> >> news:bn32ic$6bt$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Ooh, complete with spam popups!
> >>

> >Google toolbar blocked those popups for me. It's worth getting if you
> >haven't already.

> Let's please not get off the track. I think having Degrassi on DVD
> would be wonderful! I've already Emailed the copyright holders. It
> would be a teaching tool as well as more income for the people who
> produced this program. And you just don't see the early episodes
> anywhere nowadays.

Foxtel

> . Steve .

Kez

Tejas57Fan wrote:
> just a note that the campaign now has a homepage

we also have some progress!

Dear Kieran
We have plans to release some series of Degrassi on DVD/VHS in early 2004.
Stay tuned to www.degrassi.tv for lastest news.

Cheers,
Sarah Timmins
Degrassi: The Next Generation
Epitome Pictures

Steve(JazzHunter)

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:15:15 +1000, "1210"
<rememberthekuta!@hogmail.com> wrote:

>"Steve(JazzHunter)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:19:53 +0100, "Neil Hamilton"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>> >"starblood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >news:ebjlb.773$(E-Mail Removed).. .

>> >Google toolbar blocked those popups for me. It's worth getting if you
>> >haven't already.

>> Let's please not get off the track. I think having Degrassi on DVD
>> would be wonderful! I've already Emailed the copyright holders. It
>> would be a teaching tool as well as more income for the people who
>> produced this program. And you just don't see the early episodes
>> anywhere nowadays.

>Foxtel

Not in Canada.

. Steve .

>> . Steve .

Tejas57Fan

We have plans to release some series of Degrassi on DVD/VHS in early 2004.
Stay tuned to www.degrassi.tv for lastest news.

Cheers,

Sponky

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:57:09 +0800, 1210 wrote
(in message <3f951edb$0$21653$(E-Mail Removed)> ):

> "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> news:bn32ic$6bt$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
>>
>> --
>> Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
>> see
>> http://degrassidvd.cjb.net
>>

> I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT
>
> Drool

Agreed.

---------------------------
Sponky

"Could be worse. I could be a bigoted jerk"

Neil Hamilton

"Sponky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). net.au...
> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:57:09 +0800, 1210 wrote
> (in message <3f951edb$0$21653$(E-Mail Removed)> ):
>

> > "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> > news:bn32ic$6bt$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
> >>
> >> --
> >> Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
> >> see
> >> http://degrassidvd.cjb.net
> >>

> > I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT
> >
> > Drool

> Agreed.
>
> ---------------------------
> Sponky
>
> "Could be worse. I could be a bigoted jerk"

Got a pic?

Ghoulie

"Neil Hamilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:AQMlb.195$(E-Mail Removed):

>> > I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT
>> >
>> > Drool

>> Agreed.
>>
>> ---------------------------
>> Sponky
>>
>> "Could be worse. I could be a bigoted jerk"
>>

> Got a pic?

Nope - got her website for ya though:

http://amanda-stepto.cjb.net/

Enjoy!

- Ghoulie

NOMAD205

>TML><PRE>Subject: Re: Degrassi dvd campaign homepage
>From: "1210" <rememberthekuta!@hogmail.com>
>Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2003 09:15 EDT
>

>"Steve(JazzHunter)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:19:53 +0100, "Neil Hamilton"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>> >"starblood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >news:ebjlb.773$(E-Mail Removed).. .

>> >Google toolbar blocked those popups for me. It's worth getting if you
>> >haven't already.

>> Let's please not get off the track. I think having Degrassi on DVD
>> would be wonderful! I've already Emailed the copyright holders. It
>> would be a teaching tool as well as more income for the people who
>> produced this program. And you just don't see the early episodes
>> anywhere nowadays.

>Foxtel
>

>> . Steve .
>> >

></PRE></HTML>

All The Way With Stephanie Kaye!!!!!!!!
I think degrassi would rock on dvd, id buy it.

The dog from that film you saw

"Neil Hamilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AQMlb.195$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT
> > >
> > > Drool

> > Agreed.

> Got a pic?

careful - you'll be in trouble with christina.

--
Gareth
quote of the day