Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Received the PostPaid envelope from UNIVERSAL Today!!!!

Received the PostPaid envelope from UNIVERSAL Today!!!!

J. Alfred Prufrock

Just thought you guys would like to know ----
Received the PostPaid envelope from UNIVERSAL Today for
"The Meaning of Life" and sent it today
They still give a Mid-November mailing date for the replace DVD

Douglas Bailey

J. Alfred Prufrock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Received the PostPaid envelope from UNIVERSAL Today for
> "The Meaning of Life" and sent it today

Mine showed up today, too.

doug

--

---------------Douglas Bailey ((E-Mail Removed))---------------
I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...