Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Project Greenlight 2 on DVD?

Project Greenlight 2 on DVD?

Moviezzz

Has anyone heard anything about the second season of Project Greenlight 2 on
DVD? They announced the film BATTLE OF SHAKER HEIGHTS as a DVD release in
December, but nothing about the series.

Last year, they had a great box set of the film STOLEN SUMMER and the season.
With this years season being a lot more fun, and the film said to be even
better, I'm sure it would be popular enough for people to buy.

Plus, all the extras it could have. Watching the audition tapes from the early
episodes, I was thinking how I couldn't wait for the DVD release to see the
full films.

Jim Fraas

I would not be surprised if there is not one.
I do not see them having a PGL3 either.

--
There's only one hope left for the Star Trek movie franchise.
It is a letter located between P and R in the alphabet.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...