Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > dvd on normal player

dvd on normal player

Wouter

Hi,

Is it possible to play dvd vidoes on a normal player with my dvd video
player?

Thanks,
Wouter

Pug Fugley

"Wouter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bmrera$ga0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to play dvd vidoes on a normal player with my dvd video
> player?
>
> Thanks,
> Wouter

Uhh...WHAT!!??!

Richard C.

:
: Is it possible to play dvd vidoes on a normal player with my dvd video
: player?
:
: Thanks,
: Wouter
:
Only if you stand on your head and get naked.