Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Work Flow

Work Flow

Atul Sureka

Hi All,

Is there any open source code available for workflow engine in C#, VB .Net
framework.

Regards
- Atul Sureka

John Mark Howell

Microsoft is developing Windows Workflow Foundation. There is a Beta 1.2
for VS 2005 and Office 12 beta at

Here is a link to get you some info:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/windowsvis...WFGetStart.asp

HTH

JMH
Blog: http://jmarkhowell.blogspot.com/

"Atul Sureka" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ukC%23Yg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> Is there any open source code available for workflow engine in C#, VB .Net
> framework.
>
> Regards
> - Atul Sureka

Atul Sureka

Hi John,

Microsoft work flow engine is not open source.

I want to build my own work flow engine. For that purpose I want some idea from open source.

Regards

- Atul