Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > When is 55 days in Peking comimg out?

When is 55 days in Peking comimg out?

Marion

Does anyone know if this movie is scheduled be released within the next year
or so?

Thanks

John Tate

I've been waiting for this one and Lord Jim. I seem to remember that both
were mentioned as upcoming releases on one of the DVD news web sites close
to a year ago, but nothing since. Very disappointing.

"Marion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know if this movie is scheduled be released within the next

year
> or so?
>
> Thanks

Dr. Speedbyrd :>

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:16:20 -0500, "Marion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone know if this movie is scheduled be released within the next year
>or so?
>
>Thanks

about 3:43pm on Oct. 29

SpeedByrd PhD