Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Bill Cosby: Himself?

Bill Cosby: Himself?

Aaron J. Bossig

Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
My VHS tape is quite old...

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.daily-reviews.com

Derek Janssen

Aaron J. Bossig wrote:
> Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
> My VHS tape is quite old...

I dunnoooo....

Derek Janssen

Mac Breck

"Aaron J. Bossig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
> My VHS tape is quite old...

That's be nice. You could transfer it (or have it transferred) to DVD for
yourself if you recorded off the air, to avoid further tape wear. That's
what I did with some favorites I taped off the air that I thought wouldn't
be out on DVD for a long, long time.

"She held the yardstick like a samurai warrior and said 'And now the
beatings will begin.'" ....and the kids had the nerve to look shocked.....

Haven't seen that since it was on HBO in the 1980's.

--
Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
-------------------------------

LASERandDVDfan

>I dunnoooo....
>
>Derek Janssen
>(E-Mail Removed)

BRAIN DAMAGE!

I have a copy of this movie on Beta hi-fi. - Reinhart

Sydney Assbasket

>Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
>My VHS tape is quite old...

I want to get this too. It would be better than chocolate cake for breakfast.

Remove "moc" to reply.

Whoever says "Nothing is impossible" has never tried to slam a
revolving door.
- Willy Walker

Aaron J. Bossig

(E-Mail Removed) (LASERandDVDfan) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>I dunnoooo....
>>
>>Derek Janssen
>>(E-Mail Removed)

> BRAIN DAMAGE!
>
> I have a copy of this movie on Beta hi-fi. - Reinhart

I'm not Dammit, Dad. I'm Jesus Christ!

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.daily-reviews.com

Aaron J. Bossig

>> Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
>> My VHS tape is quite old...

> That's be nice. You could transfer it (or have it transferred) to DVD
> for yourself if you recorded off the air, to avoid further tape wear.
> That's what I did with some favorites I taped off the air that I
> thought wouldn't be out on DVD for a long, long time.

I've got the original CBS-FOX VHS edition. I plan on getting a DVD-
Recorder soon enough, but it would certainly be nice to just get a
fresh copy.

Thanks

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.daily-reviews.com

Aaron J. Bossig

(E-Mail Removed)oc (Sydney Assbasket ) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
>>My VHS tape is quite old...
>>

> I want to get this too. It would be better than chocolate cake for
> breakfast.

Where did you get chocolate cake from!?!?

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.daily-reviews.com

Kevin Scholl

Aaron J. Bossig wrote:

>>>I dunnoooo....
>>>
>>>Derek Janssen
>>>(E-Mail Removed)

>>BRAIN DAMAGE!
>>
>>I have a copy of this movie on Beta hi-fi. - Reinhart
>>

> I'm not Dammit, Dad. I'm Jesus Christ!

Did you ever notice that your mother is more concerned about the
condition of your underwear, than your body, if you're ever in an
accident? And they'll tell you too! "I hope for my sake, if you're ever
in an accident, you have on clean underwear."

Well, I thought that's what an accident was!

Look, you're driving a truck. You see another truck about to hit you.
Now whether you hit the truck or not, you're going to haaaaave soiled
underwear. Because first you say, then you do it! Now in comes your
mother to the hospital... "Did he have on clean underwear?"

"Uh, yes, Mrs. Cosby, we found it in the glove compartment."

Kevin Scholl
(E-Mail Removed)
Information Architecture, Web Design and Development
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of
the dreams...

LASERandDVDfan

>I'm not Dammit, Dad. I'm Jesus Christ!

Pull my finger! - Reinhart

Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo Microsoft Certification 0 12-10-2005 11:23 AM
Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo MCSD 0 12-10-2005 11:18 AM
Bill Gates Announce IE 7.0 Jay Calvert Firefox 8 02-17-2005 02:26 AM
How much is Bill worth right now? Me_and_you ASP .Net 18 02-12-2005 03:21 AM
Bill Doesn't Love Us Anymore thinkhammer@gmail.com Firefox 0 02-01-2005 01:20 PM

Advertisments