Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD Pacific

DVD Pacific

B.T.

ok ok..well after all the glowing reports posted here and everwhere I seem
to look on this outfit I decide to try them..glad I did.

joined up with them on Sunday and fired off an e-mail to their CS with an
enquiry on one title I was after and lo and behold received a response
within 30 minutes answering what I needed to know so that was a good start.

placed the order on Sunday and noticed had been processed on Monday (do like
their "my account" set up) and get home this afternoon and there it is. Very
well packaged and all goods safe and sound.

Kudos!

DVD Pacific: customer credit-card information hacked Douglas Bailey DVD Video 1 08-18-2004 12:06 PM
DVD Pacific Dragon DVD Video 12 01-28-2004 10:18 AM
Who in here knows about DVD Pacific? Grand Poobah DVD Video 5 11-07-2003 01:50 AM
Purchasing Experiences - DVD Pacific Greetings DVD Video 2 10-26-2003 02:18 AM
DVD Pacific - Feedback L.Mercurial DVD Video 2 07-13-2003 02:28 AM

Advertisments