Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Matrix Reloaded trailer?

Matrix Reloaded trailer?

Ryan127340

Why is it not on the DVD? Is it an easter egg? Would it exist on any other WB
DVD?

Phil7101

>Why is it not on the DVD? Is it an easter egg? Would it exist on any other WB
>DVD?

It's on the bonus DVD that was available at Best Buy

mzmeryze

On 16 Oct 2003 05:47:12 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)I6 (Phil7101) wrote:

>>Why is it not on the DVD? Is it an easter egg? Would it exist on any other WB
>>DVD?
>>

>It's on the bonus DVD that was available at Best Buy

Or you can download it off their website.

Peter Briggs

Ryan127340 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Why is it not on the DVD? Is it an easter egg? Would it exist on any other WB
> DVD?

Huh? What are you talking about?

It's the last chapter on the DVD, right after the movie credits -- it's
even there in the scenes menu!!!

Interesting going through it on single frame...

Peter Briggs

Peter Briggs <pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Huh? What are you talking about?
>
> It's the last chapter on the DVD, right after the movie credits -- it's
> even there in the scenes menu!!!
>
> Interesting going through it on single frame...

Wait a second...I guess I misconstrued. I thought you meant
"Revolutions". Sorry. The actual "trailer" for Reloaded, on the
Reloaded disc? Hmm. Well. (But, why would you want it???)

Wait for the mega box set. I'm sure it'll be on that.

Jordan Lund

(E-Mail Removed) (Ryan127340) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Why is it not on the DVD? Is it an easter egg? Would it exist on any other WB
> DVD?

The first oe had it as a DVD ROM "feature". I wonder if the 2nd one is
the same?
Regardless, both are on the bonus DVD available at Best Buy along with
a lot of other stuff you've already seen if you have the Matrix and
the Animatrix.

- Jordan

Jordan Lund <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> The first oe had it as a DVD ROM "feature". I wonder if the 2nd one is
> the same?
> Regardless, both are on the bonus DVD available at Best Buy along with
> a lot of other stuff you've already seen if you have the Matrix and
> the Animatrix.

Is there anything on the Best Buy disc that isn't on any of the others?

Phil7101

>> The first oe had it as a DVD ROM "feature". I wonder if the 2nd one is
>> the same?
>> Regardless, both are on the bonus DVD available at Best Buy along with
>> a lot of other stuff you've already seen if you have the Matrix and
>> the Animatrix.

>Is there anything on the Best Buy disc that isn't on any of the others?

I think just the Matrix Reloaded theatrical trailer. Everything else on it is
available on another disc somewhere.

Jordan Lund

pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk (Peter Briggs) wrote in message news:<1g2z2mj.1ifz5myldwgaxN%pete@DIESPAMDIE!cines cribe.demon.co.uk>...
> Jordan Lund <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > The first oe had it as a DVD ROM "feature". I wonder if the 2nd one is
> > the same?
> > Regardless, both are on the bonus DVD available at Best Buy along with
> > a lot of other stuff you've already seen if you have the Matrix and
> > the Animatrix.

> Is there anything on the Best Buy disc that isn't on any of the others?

The only thing I saw was non-DVD ROM versions of the original and Reloaded trailers.

- Jordan

Matrix Reloaded - Widescreen - Sealed - Region 1 (0/1) nospam-jmcghee@mindspring.com DVD Video 0 09-11-2003 06:07 AM
Matrix Reloaded Colin Walsh DVD Video 14 07-23-2003 08:34 PM
New Releases: Matrix Reloaded, Carlito's Way & Willard: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 7 07-20-2003 07:08 AM
"Matrix Reloaded" DVD news at Compressed Data Compressed Data DVD Video 0 07-15-2003 03:05 AM
Re: MATRIX RELOADED (spoilers..) Darth This DVD Video 0 06-24-2003 09:17 AM

Advertisments