Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > "one from the heart" DVD release finally?

"one from the heart" DVD release finally?

Vlvetmorning98

Francis Ford Coppola is giving it a small rerelease in Winter that's reedited
and features a remastered score. Is this going to be another "Apocalypse Now
Reduxe"?

Moviezzz

>Francis Ford Coppola is giving it a small rerelease in Winter that's reedited
>and features a remastered score. Is this going to be another "Apocalypse Now
>Reduxe"?

The DVD has already been announced for next January I believe. With a full
disc of extras.

Vlvetmorning98

>The DVD has already been announced for next January I believe. With a full
>disc of extras.

ah, thank you!