Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > problems with matrix reloaded dvd

problems with matrix reloaded dvd

Morpheus

Hi,

Bought the movie, played it on my RCA dvd player and in the second half of
the movie it started randomly pausing, even to the point of messing up the
audio......

figured it was the movie, but tried it in my xbox video game system before
returning it and my xbox played it without any trouble at all.......

does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with my player....i have never
had any trouble with any other movies, and i keep it clean, and as a matter
of fact i bought and played lion king without problem at all. Thanks

Wade365

<< .i have never
had any trouble with any other movies, and i keep it clean, and as a matter
of fact i bought and played lion king without problem at all. >>

Random cat hair's what does it at my place, and I'm meticulous about my
equipment... did you try booting the disc again and playing through the suspect
part of the film again to see if it was a random thing or if the machine is
definitely hiccupping at the same spot?

Impmon

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:31:39 -0400, "Morpheus" <(E-Mail Removed)>
typed:

>Bought the movie, played it on my RCA dvd player and in the second half of
>the movie it started randomly pausing, even to the point of messing up the
>audio......

Most likely cause is dust buildup on the laser inside the DVD player.
You might want to give a disc cleaner a try. If that doesn't work, it
could be something else. How old is your player anyway?
--
space for rent.
To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net