Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Meaning of Life replacement question

Meaning of Life replacement question

ominousspiritous

Has anyone yet received their envelopes to send back their f-ed up disc?

Thanks for your time,
jb

Paul Beck

I have not, and was wondering when they planned on sending the mailer. I
called more than a month ago.
Paul B.
"ominousspiritous"
<o123misssn456ous789spfdwweirit9887ofewfusYOURsaaa fsewqfCLaffadfOTHES@at654t
biYOURCLOTHEaaaaaaaaaSfds.c321om> wrote in message
> Has anyone yet received their envelopes to send back their f-ed up disc?
>
> Thanks for your time,
> jb

Tarkus

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:58:13 GMT, Paul Beck wrote:

> I have not, and was wondering when they planned on sending the mailer. I
> called more than a month ago.

When did they tell you they'd send it?
--
"Here lies the body of Mary Lee,
died at the age of a hundred and three.

Now playing: "UFO - Out In The Street"

Paul Beck

The person I talked with suggested it would be in the mail that week.
I called on a Monday and assumed it would be mailed that week...
Still no envelop.
Paul

"Tarkus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)9.com...
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:58:13 GMT, Paul Beck wrote:
>
> > I have not, and was wondering when they planned on sending the mailer. I
> > called more than a month ago.

> When did they tell you they'd send it?
> --
> "Here lies the body of Mary Lee,
> died at the age of a hundred and three.
> For fifteen years she kept her virginity;
> not a bad record for this vicinity."
>
> Now playing: "UFO - Out In The Street"

ominousspiritous

"Tarkus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)9.com...
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:58:13 GMT, Paul Beck wrote:
>
> > I have not, and was wondering when they planned on sending the mailer. I
> > called more than a month ago.

> When did they tell you they'd send it?

They say the replacement disc will be out mid-Nov. but I got the impression
that the mailer was on the way within a day or so of calling.
That's why I asked.

jb

Rutgar

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:10:31 GMT, "ominousspiritous"
wrote:

>Has anyone yet received their envelopes to send back their f-ed up disc?
>
>Thanks for your time,
>jb

Why? What's wrong with it? I bought it, but haven't unwrapped and
watched it yet.

- Rutgar

ominousspiritous

"Rutgar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:10:31 GMT, "ominousspiritous"

<o123misssn456ous789spfdwweirit9887ofewfusYOURsaaa fsewqfCLaffadfOTHES@at654t
biYOURCLOTHEaaaaaaaaaSfds.c321om>
> wrote:
>
> >Has anyone yet received their envelopes to send back their f-ed up disc?
> >
> >Thanks for your time,
> >jb
> >

> Why? What's wrong with it? I bought it, but haven't unwrapped and
> watched it yet.

Open it and see if it displays a proper picture on your set. Many players
produce a 'jagged' picture. Universal is providing replacement discs
mid-Nov. it says.

jb